“The human variable of the sustainable development equation”
“The individual and collective human uniqueness is the solution for a challenge we are about to discover”
We are living in a time in which entrepreneurs need to face change, complexity, ambiguity, uncertainty.
For 2030/2050 we have many common goals to achieve in the world: SDG2030, Circular Transition, Climate Proof Global Civilisation, Peace, Equality, Zero-Hunger, Global Health & Quality of Life
Leaders and entrepreneurs need today more than ever to demonstrate that have acquired experience, knowledge and also are skilful at facing challenges, pivoting, learning, adapting themselves, being creative and having social empathy
INVEST IN THE FUTURE YOU WANT
The future we want, according to the United Nations, 2015, 17 SDG’s Sustainable Development Goals, to become reality needs of the participation, collaboration and engagement of all of us.
In order to invest yourself and your own resources, for the achievement of that future, you need to carefully assess risks, opportunities, strengths and capacity.
PROTECT YOUR INVESTMENT
Here 5 insights to help you protect your investment and achieve your goals
- 1.A tangible product does not pivot by itself, you need human creativity and adaptation capacity to pivot your company
- 2. A creative-adaptable mindset alone doesn’t solve corporate-responsibility, circularity nor implementation of sustainable business models. You need accountability & knowledge to create a positive impact in nature, societies and economies with your company
- 3.Technical Knowledge alone does not create social-impact, nor engagement in the achievement of the 17 SDG’s Sustainable Development Goals. You need social empathy, emotional intelligence, learning-skills, social-innovation & leadership capacity
- 4.Innovative technology and communication alone do not pivot your company, you need holistic strategic thinking, multidisciplinary innovation, human-competences and social-entrepreneurship to cope with covid-19 impact in your company and value chain.
- 5. Human knowledge, technology, human competences, vision, goals, and strategy alone do not create the future we want. You need resources, from capital, to like-minded network, and stake-holders engagement, in order to achieve your goals.
Join the Matrix-Q Seminar https://gum.co/Ntcsg Matrix-Q Human Capital [Investment Protection]