* Max number of eligible candidates = 81 top score of each program
* Max achieved points: 81 P
* Min points to win: 54 P
* Max number of eligible candidates = 81 top score of each program
* Max achieved points: 324 P
* Min points to win: 216 P
* Max number of eligible candidates = 54 top score of each program
* Max achieved points: 648 P
* Min points to win: 432 P
* Max number of eligible candidates = 27 top score of each program
* Max achieved points: 972 P
* Min points to win: 648 P
* Max number of eligible candidates = 9 top score of each program
* Max achieved points: 1.296 P
* Min points to win: 864 P
* Max number of eligible candidates = 6 top score of each program
A maximum of 2 winners /program
1 Man & 1 Woman
The Matrix-Q Impact Journey ensure equal opportunities and quality of support for men and women
> A gamified automated journey for social entrepreneurs and impact agents will allow us to scale-up impact
> Our mission is to help social-entrepreneurs and impact-agents create more impact
> With the Matrix-Q Impact-Journey we are able to serve impact-agents from all around the world
>We have the capacity to serve more than 972 eligible candidates per year.
>Deliver a data-driven vetting process that will help investors and entrepreneurs, measure, enhance and optimise their social-entrepreneurship capacity and impact.
THE INDIVIDUAL MATRIX-Q IMPACT-JOURNEY IN NUMBERS
> You need only 81.00 EUR to start your individual journey
> At the end of the journey you may arrive to a win prizes in a total accumulated value of 67.846,00 EUR
> The journey is planned for a maximum of 729 days or no less than 243 days.
> Within that period of time you will need to invest no more than 10.993 min or 183.2 hours (equivalent of 36,6 days of work, at 5 hours/day) A year has 52 weeks, you may invest 5 hours per week and even have vacations.
> The tasks of the challenges and competition may take no longer than 9 min, 3 min, or 27 min.
> You may receive along the journey a total accumulated of 18.000 tokens you can use to trade for resources, subscriptions, trainings or fees associated to services and products you would like to profit from along your journey.
HOW MUCH MATRIX-Q INNOVATION-HUB WOULD INVEST IN YOUR IMPACT-JOURNEY
> We expect to serve to 3×81 candidates every season. (4 seasons or quartiles per year) = 972 eligible applications
> We are aware that not all the candidates will complete the journey. That is also the idea of a vetting system.
> Our system also does not promise that there will be a winner. All depends if the candidates reach the necessary score, points.
> But if we would have 12 winners per season, = 48 winners per year.
> Assuming they would be skilful to complete the Matrix-Q Journey for impact-agents, social-impact and innovation-driven entrepreneurs.
> Without entrepreneurs having the need to share property of their innovations (I.P.) or companies.
> The total potential investment (Accumulated Prizes Value) of Matrix-Q Innovation-Hub for social-impact would be of
3.256.608 EUR / year
WHAT DO WE WIN AS MATRIX-Q INNOVATION-HUB WITH THIS IMPACT-JOURNEY ?
> Our mission is to help you create more impact
Our aim is to serve the planet, and future generations, by leaving this world in better conditions than how we found it.
> We believe that social-entrepreneurship and the role impact-agents (leaders) play is extremely important.
> The acceleration of the transition of our planet back to a sustainable way of living, with equality for nature, humans and between humans, is our greatest reward.
> The gasification system we utilise for the Matrix-Q Impact Journey is possible thanks to the application of Matrix-Q Methodology, technology and impact assessment tools.
WHAT DO WE DO WITH THE FEES (REVENUES GENERATED WITH THE IMPACt-JOURNEY)?
> We also engage our own students, volunteers and interns (Matrix-Q Akademia), as they wish to create impact in the world they live daily.
> For our growing team of consultants, the opportunity to support a social-entrepreneur and impact-agent comping from any hidden corner of the world, is a blessing.
> Thanks to the interns it is possible for us to support social entrepreneurs and leaders from all around the world.
>For the Matrix-Q Ecosystem, leaders, entrepreneurs, knowledge holders, the Matrix-Q Impact-Journey is an opportunity to expand our reach and network, contribute, with every location around the world. and we are grateful for the opportunity to do that.
> The competition registration fees (81.00 EUR) are utilised mostly to train our team members in the use of the GTE Quantum-Business Tool, and to also create an Impact-Journey for them together with impact agents and social-entrepreneurs from all around the world.
> Thanks to our sponsors and partners we are able to serve humanity with innovative technology, knowledge, methodology and a data-driven vetting program for investment-ready entrepreneurs.
* There is no limit for the number of candidates that are welcome to apply for any of the categories and programs
* After a pre-selection process only 81 with the top scores will qualify for the first round of evaluation.
Matrix-Q Solutions – Innovation-Hub, is an ecosystem dedicated to enable and accelerate the transition to a sustainable world www.matrix-q.solutions
Candidates may apply from any place in the world
* The Netherlands
The evaluation process will be done remotely from the Netherlands.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO DO?
Application process step by step
* Step 01. Register as a candidate (Registration fees ticket in this page. You can apply with up to 3 innovation-projects)
* Step 02. Present 1x A4 Font 12, text introducing your innovation and its impact (in double,in JPG & PDF Format*)
* Step 03. Present 1x Info-graphic pitching your story, innovation project, its impact and your strategy. (after registration you will receive guidelines and a workbook, plus 27 days to draft your presentation )
* Step 04. Present a 30 seconds pitch in video, introducing your innovation. Two modalities: voice-over with slides or speaker (In MP4 Format*)
* Step 05. Present your 1.) impact plan, 2.) road map, 3.) strategy ( A total of 3-slides presentation). (In double, in JPG and PDF Format*) (after registration you will receive guidelines and a workbook, plus 27 days to draft your presentation )
* Step 05. Fill out the survey you will receive after completing steps 1-4
* (*) Total files size < 300Mb, Max video file size 120 Mb) PLEASE USE https://wetransfer.com/ tool to send the files to COMPETITION@MATRIX-Q.SOLUTIONS
CONDITIONS TO JOIN
* There is no limit of applications for the pre-selection process.
* If you are already a social-entrepreneur, you need to have a chamber of register number (In dutch a KVK), or an innovator card or tax number we can verify.
* If you have only an idea, then you do NOT NEED to have a KVK or business register number, associated with your innovation project. You do not need a business registration documents of your project.
* You are 18+ years old (You will be able to add this information in the survey)
* It is your own innovative idea, and you can demonstrate and describe the process, story, how you arrived at this innovative project idea. Share your story, research, development, creativity, in a complementary document attached to your project. (You will be able to add this information in the survey)
(Please review the I.P. Protection notice)
* Complete registration in this page ( get a ticket, pay the registration fees)
* Send to the digital files to introduce your innovation to firstname.lastname@example.org
* The evaluation process will be done by Matrix-Q Solutions team of coaches and consultants
* Our team will assess your innovation utilizing Matrix-Q Tools for assessment of impact.
* The assessment results will give to your project a score.
* The projects with the higher score will be selected.
* There will be 5 assessment rounds and 144 focus fields, which make a total max of 1.296 points
* The results after each assessment round will be published
* We practice gender equity (SDG5), 50% of final winners to be male and 50% to be female
* The candidates have been informed that the I.P. intellectual property rights will be respected.
* The documentation sent for the competition must be ready for public reading as we will publish the slides, video pitch and business presentation PDF /JPG on the home page of the winners.
The Matrix-Q Innovation Hub will publish (internet) all information sent by the candidates for evaluation.
Along the Impact Journey candidates will utilise Matrix-Q Tools, to generate human-capital metrics and reports
The data will be kept private and is property of Matrix-Q Solutions
The candidates will receive reports useful for analysis, and quantification of value, and subscriptions to access to the results of their entries in the Matrix-Q Smart Tools, for as long as they continue participating into the Matrix-Q Impact Journey
Candidates will also receive analog tools and workbooks for them to register own time-log and generate own data.
We protect your privacy and keep your data secret.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]