R&D Circular Innovation
Data-driven solutions, Assisted by A.I. Engine
Accelerate the transition to a circular economy
Next generation entrepreneurs bridge the circular innovation skills gap
Join to strengthen our multidisciplinary team.
Join to strengthen our multidisciplinary team.
You would like to accelerate the transition to a circular economy
You want to help our customers and beneficiaries create a positive impact in nature, societies and economies with innovative cloud-base technology for capacity building, and with R&D Circular Innovation and consultancy services
You would like to develop applications, solutions, innovations with a multidisciplinary team together
You are curious about how to integrate the human-factor into circularity (Human Circularity)
You are excited about the idea to participate, enable and maybe also lead multidisciplinary projects
You would like to empower youth, leaders, innovators, consultants, entrepreneurs, impact-agents, impact-investors that would like to create a positive impact in nature, societies and economies.
You are willing to complete a hands-on training program to earn certificates and licenses in innovative methodology
You are willing to complete a training in strategic management, and innovation methodology
You want to inspire people to act and contribute with the acceleration of the process the planet needs to be back to balance.
You belong to at least one of the following skills/knowledge groups.
(You have previously acquired skills, experience or studies in any of the following)
A. R&D ICT Circular Innovation
B. R&D Climate Circular Innovation
C. R&D Water Circular Innovation
D. R&D Energy Circular Innovation
E. R&D Nano Technology: New materials Circular Innovation
F. R&D Construction Circular Innovation
G. SDGs (circularity applied to SDGs)
H. Accelerated learning, thinking and behaviour change
I. Sustainable Development
J. Human Inclusion
K. Social Impact
L. Circular Economy, Donnut Economy, Regenerative Economy
M. Economy, Alternative Economy Models
N. Business Coach, Trainer, Consultant
* Minimum 18 hours/week, for at least 9 months (necessary for training “Matrix-Q Method” )
* Team communication & collaboration skills
* Interest or ability to learn from each other (multidisciplinary collaboration within the R&D Team and other Matrix-Q Multidisciplinary Projects)
* Capacity to apply the acquired knowledge to think, feel, act, create solutions necessary to address global pressing issues of the present and future
* You want to create a positive impact in nature, societies and economies
* You want to change the design principles of technology in order to to integrate humans in the applications, instead of displace them
* You want to apply the circularity principles to the human factor, to accelerate thinking and behaviour change and optimise human performance
* Capacity to work with a multidisciplinary team
* Long life learning skills
* You will need to undergo a trial season (min. 27 days, max, 81 days)
* You need to complete a training on the products, methodologies, knowledge, tools, provided by the company
* You need to be eligible for certificates and licences (after training completion): Matrix-Q methodology for circular innovation, impact assessment, human circularity, accelerated learning thinking and behaviour change, holistic strategic management, leadership, impact investment, ICT content and applications production, A.I. Design and Human Inclusive design principles
* You need to score a minimum number of points to be eligible. We use a data-driven gamified, tokenized, hands-on training program, accelerated learning thinking and behaviour change methodology.
* After the training you will participate as assistant, to qualify later for the license.
* Along your training you will be eligible to wages and income under 4 compensation agreements.
* You will need to complete Online (remote) learning combined with group lessons.
After completion of your training, certification and license agreement, you will be assigned to a specific role in the company as (one or more of the following):
WHAT IS IN THERE FOR YOU
1. Send your CV and intentional letter via the ‘Apply now’ button below.
2. Schedule an interview ( we will send you a scheduling tool after your application )
3. After the interview we will assess your eligibility
4. You will be scheduled for a micro-casting (online, live, zoom)
5. If eligible, you will join the 27 days challenge
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]