Matrix-Q Spin-off with focus “Sustainability & Business School (Boarding and Online School) at a Self-sufficient Centre in Nature”
Join to strengthen our multidisciplinary team.
You want to help our customers acquire knowledge : Sustainability, SDG’s, Circularity, Donut economy, Climate, Social-Impact, Social-Entrepreneurship, Multidisciplinary and Holistic Innovation, Corporate Responsibility, Leadership, Human Competences.
You would like to provide services that combine education, leisure, nature, hands-on entrepreneurship experiences.
You are excited about the idea to participate, enable and maybe also lead multidisciplinary-innovation projects, advise and support start-ups that create a positive impact in the world, inspire, train and support next generation leaders and entrepreneurs to bridge the knowledge and skills gap.
You would like to one day live in our centre/project facility/house/farm and care for the self-sustainability/elf-sufficient activities, or provide training in house, in nature or online. Or contribute with the project remotely from home.
You enjoy to spend time in nature and you are aware of the benefits out-doors activities provide to improve modern-people health
You would like to empower leaders, innovators, consultants, entrepreneurs, impact-agents, impact-investors that would like to create a positive impact in nature, societies and economies.
You are willing to complete a hands-on training program to earn certificates and licenses in innovative research methodology
You are willing to complete a training in strategic management, and innovation
You would like to become an experienced team member and leader, ready one day to pioneer and start/clone the project in other locations
You belong to at least one of the following skills/knowledge groups.
(You have previously acquired skills, experience or studies in any of the following)
C. Social Science
E. Information Systems (Coding, ICT, Computer Sciences)
F. Natural Science (Pure science: biology, physics, chemistry)
G. Social Education
I. Responsible Tourism
J. Leisure Services
L. Survival Expeditions
M. Sustainability (SDGs, Circularity, Climate, Social-Impact,…)
O. Life-work balance, happiness at work
P. Marketing, Communication, Sales
O. Farming, self-sustainability
* Minimum 20 hours/week, for at least 12 months (necessary for training “Matrix-Q Method” and developing projects and activities )
* Team communication & collaboration skills
* Interest or ability to learn from the past, and apply the acquired knowledge to think, feel, act, create solutions necessary to address global pressing issues of the present and future
* You want to create a positive impact in nature, societies and economies
* Cultures (heritage) protection and value advocate
* Capacity to work with a multidisciplinary team
* Long life learning skills
* If you would like to live in the centre/house/project facility/farm, you may work from home, also if you have a second part time job
* The first in-house team will start in January 2021. There is space in the house/pilot project for maybe 2-3 more people.
* The second pilot project will host more people in the facility. 4-8, Planned for Spring-Summer 2021/2022
* The rest of the team will work remotely.
* You will need to undergo a trial season (min. 243 days, max, 729 days)
* You need to complete a training on the products, methodologies, tools, provided by the company
* You need to be eligible for certificates and licences (after training completion) as trainer, tour guide, expeditions guide, innovator, multidisciplinary expeditions researcher (All of them using Matrix-Q Method)
* You need to score a minimum number of points to be eligible for roles, duties, promotion, rank. We use a data-driven gamified, tokenized, hands-on training program, accelerated learning thinking and behavior change methodology.
* After the training you will participate as assistant, to qualify later for the license.
* Along your training you will become eligible to wages and income under 4 compensation agreements.
* You will need to complete Online (remote) learning combined with outdoors activities and in-doors group lessons.
* If you live in the house-centre additional conditions may apply, more details at the online interview.
After completion of your training, certification and license agreement, you will be assigned to a specific role in the company as:
WHAT IS IN THERE FOR YOU
1. Write an introduction letter stating your interest in the role, goals and plans next 5-10 years
NOTICE: we will not answer this letter, we will review it with you at your first interview (2)
2. Schedule a meeting here https://calendly.com/matrix-q-solutions/15min-session
3. Introduce yourself via Whatsapp to nr. +31.626673380 (For the zoom interview, we will share with you the zoom URL via Whatsapp)
4. Additional information, Q&A will follow up at the second interview.
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]